Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's that time of the year to redo our planters, put away all our summer cushions and bring out the fall decorating... Of course, this is so fun for me....I'm planning on using the wood pumpkins (about ten of them) and put them all around the porch, along with real pumpkins (inside a old wood wagon) and all the screaming cage halloween items my boys have been collecting through the years...though I'm in a competition with Cathy, who lives three doors down from me, to have the cutiest front porch....Last year she won....
So come on in to see all the fun, fun, fun...new halloween and fall items.... Things are going fast...I love this time of year when each week is like Christmas, because of all the new arrivals...And don't be afraid to ask me to see the backroom, if you want to see or buy the gorgeous Christmas items I've been stashing....I have to admit....I've out-done myself this year...

See you soon,

Your friend, Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment